CERTIFICATE OF BIBLICAL STUDIES—60 credit hours, including 1st and 2nd year core curricula, required for completion.
DIPLOMA OF THEOLOGICAL STUDIES—120 credit hours, including 3rd and 4th year core curricula, required for completion.
- Speech 2hrs Homiletics 2hrs
- English A 2hrs English B 2hrs
- Evangelism 2hrs Missions 2hrs
- Bible Customs 2hrs History & Geography 2hrs
- OT Survey 2hrs NT Survey 2hrs
- Pastoral Life I A 2hrs Pastoral Life I B 2hrs
- Church Life A 2hrs Church Life B 2hrs
- Church History A 2hrs Church History B 2hrs
- Life of Christ 2hrs Hermeneutics 2hrs
- Pneumatology 2hrs Expository Preaching 2hrs
- Greek I A 2hrs Greek I B 2hrs
- Pastoral Life II A 2hrs Pastoral Life II B 2hrs
- History of Religion 2hrs Cults 2hrs
- Pentateuch 2hrs Galatians/Hebrews 2hrs
- Eschatology 2hrs Revelation 2hrs
- Major Prophets 2hrs Minor Prophets 2hrs
- Pastoral Life III A 2hrs Pastoral Life III B 2hrs
- Pastoral Epistles 2hrs Church Epistles 2hrs
- Historical Books 2hrs Acts 2hrs
- Poetical Books 2hrs General Epistles 2hrs
- Systematic Theology 2hrs Systematic Theology 2hrs
- Greek II and Hebrew I will be offered as Third Year Electives.
- Greek III and Hebrew II will be offered as Fourth Year Electives.
- Greek IV and Hebrew III will be offered as Fifth Year Electives.
- Other Electives are available